Balboa Island Homes For Rent
List of Homes For Rent on Balboa Island
$10,000 : 405 N Bay Front, Newport Beach3 beds, 3 baths
$6,900 : 203 Agate Avenue, Newport Beach5 beds, 5 baths
$6,500 : 305 Grand Canal, Newport Beach4 beds, 4 baths
$5,300 : 512 S Bay Front, Newport Beach3 beds, 3 baths
$4,500 : 225 GRAND CANAL, Newport Beach3 beds, 2 baths
$2,600 : 315 Diamond Avenue, Newport Beach3 beds, 2 baths
2 beds, 1 bath
$2,200 : 315 Diamond Avenue, Newport Beach2 beds, 2 baths
See all Balboa Island Homes For Rent.
(all data current as of 6/26/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
How to Find a Balboa Island Home to Rent
Trying to find a home to rent on Balboa Island can be quite challenging for several reasons. Balboa Island is an extremely popular place to live and homes usually rent very quickly. It’s great to have an inside source or help from a local resident or Realtor to give you an edge. Due to the mixture of rentals being annual as well as short term, vacation rentals (weekly or monthly) and winter rentals; you can find yourself finding options that are not what you are looking for. You may get excited about a low priced rental, only to find out that’s the weekly vacation rate. Another difficulty is that there is no great single source of listings. They get spread out across MLS, Craigslist, local brokerages, word of mouth, yard signs. The island gets so much traffic, many rent solely off a yard sign. Here are my recommendations for finding a rental on Balboa Island.
Finding an Annual Rental or Winter Rentals
- Get new listing alerts delivered to your email. Sign up for Free
- Browse the current inventory above and call 949-607-8122 if you would like to view any.
- Browse Craigslist frequently and create a search alert on Craigslist
- Drive or Walk the Island
- View the Community Board on the South Wall of Sugar N Spice at 310 Marine Ave. It’s a great excuse to enjoy a Balboa Bar.
Finding a Vacation Rental
- Search our Current Inventory
- VRBO has about 100 Balboa Island Vacation Rental Listings
- Drive or Walk the Island – Numerous homes have signs posted.
Advertising Your Home for Rent