28 Aug Balboa Island Real Estate Market Update August 2015
[section_title heading=”h2″ style=”2″ text_align=”center”]Balboa Island Real Estate Activity in August[/section_title]
- 5 Sales: 1 Bayfronts & 4 Interior; 1 Multi Family & 4 Single Family
- Lowest Sale: 310 Collins for 2.7m. 33 Days on Market. 4 BR, 4BA, 1,677 sq ft. Brand New Construction. Duplex.
- Description: Beautiful custom cottage duplex, built in 2015, proudly positioned a few doors from the North Bayfront and popular Ruby Beach! The three bedroom and two luxury bath main cottage home presents a stunning 2-story great room with cozy fireplace, Italian wood grained tile floors throughout, and gourmet kitchen with quartz counters, glass backsplash, and Wolf appliances. There is also a sunny front patio with views of the Bay and a 2-car garage with a parking pad for an additional car. The eye-catching separate upper one bedroom home also has a great room with high beamed ceilings, tile floors throughout, a fantastic galley kitchen with quartz counters, a great master bedroom with expansive built-ins, and a private outdoor deck. Both units offer an open floor plan with incomparable attention to detail including crown molding, custom casings, doors, and hardware and 7 1/4 inch baseboards; both units also include air conditioning and washers and dryers. The impeccable detail and picturesque finishes of 310 Collins are rarely available in the beach communities of Newport Beach!
- Highest Sale: 530 S Bay Front for 5m. 203 Days on Market. 6 BR, 4 BA, 4,482 sq ft, built in 1965.Larger lot with approx 53′ frontage.
- Home Description: Balboa Island Bay Front Home! Built in the mid 60’s this Large mid-century home was enjoyed for many summers as a vacation destination. Situated on an oversized lot, this property offers views unlike any other home on the island. With it’s views of the Pavilion, bay, ocean and Pelican Hill in the distance, this gives you the best of Island Living. With the ferry just a short distance away, the world famous peninsula beaches are just out your door.
[section_title heading=”h2″ style=”2″ text_align=”center”]Year To Date Balboa Island Real Estate Data[/section_title]
- 32 Sales: 6 Bayfronts & 26 Interior; 4 Multi Family & 28 Single Family
- No Short Sales. All Standard Sales
- Lowest Sale: 126 Onyx for $1,222,000. It was a 2BR, 1BA, 720 Sq Ft home built in 1931 on a 1,380 Sq Ft Lot (Half Lot)
- Highest Sale: 5 Collins Island at 5.925m. It was a 4BR, 4BA, 3,635 Sq Ft home built in 1960 on a 4,094 sq ft lot.
- Home Description: Rarely does a home become available on exclusive & private Collins Island, one of Newport Harbor’s most desired waterfront locations. With Old World elegance & sophistication this French Provincial style 4bed,4 bath, approximately 3650 square foot home has over 50 feet of waterfront with fantastic views of the harbor. Located at the very western tip of Balboa Island this property has a dock that can accommodate 3 vessels, one up to 50+ feet. Completing this is an 18 ft. Schock bay boat & one of only two swimming pools on Balboa Island! The first floor features a large living room, foyer with hardwood Versailles style floors, dining room, powder room,& kitchen with exquisite custom French style wood paneling throughout. 12 foot ceilings and huge windows afford unobstructed panoramas perfect for viewing sunsets and boat parades. The gourmet kitchen offers new Miele ovens, SubZero refrigerator & 5 burner gas cooktop. Granite countertops, wet bar, and indoor grill completes this Chef’s dream.
[section_title heading=”h2″ style=”2″ text_align=”center”]What’s Your Balboa Island Home Worth?[/section_title]
Get a FREE, Complete and Accurate Balboa Island Home Value Report.
[section_title heading=”h2″ style=”2″ text_align=”center”]Recently Sold Homes on Balboa Island[/section_title]
[idx-listings linkid=”431403″ count=”50″ orderby=”Price” orderdir=”DESC” showlargerphotos=”true”]
[section_title heading=”h2″ style=”2″ text_align=”center”]Balboa Island Homes For Sale[/section_title]
[idx-listings linkid=”431404″ count=”50″ orderby=”Price” orderdir=”DESC” showlargerphotos=”true”]
View all Balboa Island Homes for Sale here. Search all Balboa Island Real Estate